Friday, May 17, 2019

purple on purple

I was super happy with how this turned out.
I love the stitching pattern. Now that I
can stitch again, I'm finishing up some of
the patterns that I had ordered before I
had my surgery. I also have some really
great images that I can use with other patterns.
What I'd like to do is combine patterns
into new, different patterns. This is not
one of those!





We had an awesome thunderstorm last night!
It lasted almost two hours when all was said
and done.  I love the thunder, but one thunder
clap was so loud it made me jump and even
B'Elanna jumped up from her nap!


Romans 10:8-9

But what does it say? “The word is near you
in your mouth and in your heart”
(that is, the word of faith which we preach):
that if you confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus
and believe in your heart that God has raised Him
from the dead, you will be saved.



Happy Friday!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...