Thursday, May 16, 2019

New fun fold

This is such an easy peasy fold that I'll
probably do more-not to mention I love
how it turned out! I didn't take a picture of
the inside, but the top folds up and the bottom
forms a pocket. There is a card inside that
can be removed and a message can be
written there, or stamped or whatever.






I went to the store yesterday and saw a
snow cone machine. This one you press
the top and it spins it and crushes the
ice. I had one when I was a kid that was
a snowman and it had a hollow belly
that was like a grater. You had to turn
the handle and it would crush the ice as
it came through. It was so much fun. Of
course, the handle turning stuff doesn't
do much for me now. But this is so much fun
and you can even get the cones-which I won't
use again because they are a pain in the rear.
I'll just put it in a glass. I got cotton candy
flavouring because there was only about
three and I didn't like the others. It's a
nice refreshing snack.


 

Isaiah 55:6

Seek the Lord while he may be found;
    call on him while he is near.


Happy Thursday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...