Wednesday, May 15, 2019

Bluebirds

I'm not happy with how this photographed,
but I couldn't get it to photograph right with
the flash so I had to take it off. The card is
actually purple, but it looks pretty washed
out in the picture. Other than that, I like it.





I love the stitching pattern!

I went to the Dr. yesterday and got a clean
bill of health.  That's always good to hear. 
He was impressed with my range of motion.
I've been working really hard at it.



John 16:33

I have told you these things,
so that in me you may have peace.
In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...