Monday, May 13, 2019

Hugs on napkin cards

I'm pretty happy with how this turned out.
I was going to make a bigger card and make it
three panels but it didn't look right so I went
with the regular size. With the last panel
I'm going to try embossing on it. I don't
know if it will bring up the napkin or not,
but I hope it won't.





You can see how much I love my word dies!  I put
some wink of Stella on the hummingbirds (that's
just a glitter glue pen) and it really shows up
on the photo so I was excited about that.  Usually
I can't get things like that to photograph well.

Yesterday I got a wonderful surprise from my grandkids!
Jake, Ethan and Anthony brought over these flowers
from them, their sister Samantha and their sister,
Bri, who is in the Army in Africa.  I was so touched!




And finally, I got a cute rock from my friend, Pam.
She loves to paint rocks and leave them in the 
schoolyard. (she's an interpreter in an elementary
school) .  Unfortunately the kids keep taking them
home.  The idea was to have a colourful rock garden
but it isn't quite working out that way!



John 4:11
Dear friends, since God so loved us,
we also ought to love one another.


Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...