Monday, May 6, 2019

Dancing in the rain

I pulled out umbrella man for a couple
more cards. I found this cool paper
at wait for it....hobby lobby. Where else?
I thought it would be perfect for this
card. I wanted the sentiment on the
front but it didn't fit right so I opted
for putting it on the inside instead.






I signed the first two songs in church yesterday
and unfortunately paid for that.  Between signing 
on Saturday at breakfast and Sunday at
church, my arm is screaming at me.  I'm not
happy about that.  It makes me wonder how
long it will be before I can do things without
having pain.  I know the pain is MUCH less
than it was and I'm thankful for that, but I'm not
really a very patient person as anyone who
knows me will tell  you!

One more cute picture that I found on facebook:

 



Proverbs 17:22

A cheerful heart is good medicine,
 but a crushed spirit dries up the bones.


Happy Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...