Friday, May 3, 2019

Sympathy card

I hate having to make sympathy cards. It's
so sad to lose someone you love. My friend,
Ruth, lost her father last week. I say “lost”
but she knows where he is-in Heaven with Jesus!
That's the happy part, because we still miss them
like crazy, we know we'll see them again.





I had a good time at coffee chat last night
and met Pam's friend, Carolyn, who is
deaf.  The good part is that I got a lot of
what she said, but some Pam had to voice.
I just need more practice.

 

John 16:33

I have told you these things, so that in me
you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble.
But take heart! I have overcome the world.”


Happy Friday!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...