Sunday, May 12, 2019

Napkin art

I've seen people use napkins on cards, but
they were always done with a hot iron and
looked pretty complicated, so when someone
posted a card on a group I belong to, and used
glue it looked pretty cool. Except I can never
find any napkins. Someone else mentioned
that and another lady said she had plenty.
She asked for my address and sent me a
whole package full of lots of different kinds!





I think I can co better, it seems pretty plain,
but it was my first time playing with napkins.
I  probably should have put a mat behind the
panel.  I have lots more to play with, though!

Today my mother has been gone three months.
I mourn the things we could have had together,
but never did.  I'm glad she is out of pain
both physically and mentally.

 

1 Thessalonians 5:16-18

Rejoice always, pray continually,
give thanks in all circumstances;
for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.


Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...