Wednesday, May 1, 2019

gilding flakes

I've been waiting to play with my new
gilding flakes but it turned out I needed
a special glue that, naturally, I had to
order. That came yesterday! The first card
I made looked a little weird to me until I
realised that it would look a whole lot better
on black card stock.







They are SO MESSY!  gold flakes
everywhere and do NOT sneeze or breathe!

I am finally free of the sling!  I have new
home exercises to do and have set up PT to
start next week for 4 weeks.  Best of all, I've
been cleared to sign!  Yay!

We had an amazing storm yesterday evening
and into the night.  I loved every bit of it!


Romans 5:1

Therefore, since we have been justified through faith,
we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ

Happy Wednesday!



No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...