Thursday, May 2, 2019

Special friends

I love the sentiment on this card!
The flowers are made with perfect pearls.
I'm kind of into them and alcohol ink
right now, so expect to see more, LOL.
I wanted to use the sentiment but it's
really too big to be anything other than a
focal point on a regular card, so this card
is larger and it works out perfectly!





It was pretty nice yesterday and dry.  But 
the other day it was not so dry.  My favourite
Mexican restaurant got a little waterlogged.




I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw this picture!



Romans 3:23-24

for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
and all are justified freely by his grace through
the redemption that came by Christ Jesus.


Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...