Sunday, May 5, 2019

Last but not least

This is the last of the alcohol ink cards
-for the time being anyway. They were
all made into a set and given to a friend
of mine. She just got them yesterday and
said she loved them. I was happy.






Yesterday was the silent breakfast and
it went really well. Everyone tried their
best to sign and I was really surprised
at how well everyone did. I was only in
that class one time, so I'd never really
seen any of them sign. They did great!

Matthew 6:14-15

For if you forgive men their trespasses,
your heavenly Father will also forgive you.
But if you do not forgive men their trespasses,
neither will your Father forgive your trespasses.


Happy Sunday!





No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...