Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Wise owl

My grandson, Ethan, is graduating this
month. I remembered I had seen a
pattern of a graduation owl so I looked
around and finally found it. I had a lot
of trouble stitching it because all I have
to do is get started on something and
my shoulder/arm starts complaining. I think
it took me three days to do this little owl.





I think he came out great, though.

I had my first PT yesterday.  Mostly all she
did was show me how to do eight different
exercises, make sure I was doing them right
(which is no guarantee I'm doing them right
now because I am not sure.) and then send
me home.  I didn't have to hang out there 
which I was happy about.  I'm supposed to do
them 3-4 times a day.  The two that I did  them
yesterday was way more than enough, so
doing it three times for the first time today
is going to be a challenge.  It hurts.  However.
She was amazed at my range of motion for only
being out of surgery six weeks, so I was happy
about that!

 

Colossians 4:2-4



Devote yourselves to prayer, being watchful and thankful.  
And pray for us, too, that God may open a door for our message,
so that we may proclaim the mystery of Christ,
for which I am in chains.  Pray that I may proclaim it clearly, as I should.


Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...