Sunday, September 11, 2016

Three styles

I made this first card in the colours
that the pattern called for.  As I looked
at it, I decided I didn't really like it
and thought, wouldn't it be pretty if
it were just in blues?  So I made one in
blues and liked it and then thought, 
wouldn't it be pretty in the metallic
thread?  So I made a third one
that way and loved it too.  After all,
they aren't all going to the same person. 




 I'm going to have all my Christmas cards
done by the end of September the way I'm going!!

I enjoyed spending some time with
Cody yesterday.  We don't get to do 
enough of that.  He's got a busy life.

It's crisp and chilly this morning.  I'm glad
I decided to put on a jacket before I went
out.  I know Winter is just around the corner.
The Summer went way too fast.
 
 

4 comments:

  1. Love your Christmas cards!! Very unique. Still hot here with cool mornings. But weather is changing and I don't like the thought of EST - shorter days. Time sure does fly by.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate EST. Our part of Indiana didn't change until a few years ago. I think part of it still doesn't change. I liked it better when the time just stayed the same!

      Delete
  2. very nice. You are enjoying all those stitched cards. How long does it take you to make one? I like the blue one the best. Perfect for Christmas

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought you might like the blue one, lol. That particular card took me maybe an hour and half. They really don't take that long to do and I can watch TV at the same time. Otherwise I have to be in the other room where all my supplies are.

    ReplyDelete

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...