Monday, May 8, 2017

Triple panel card

Good chilly morning.  It frosted a
bit here last night.  I hope my cherries
didn't get frozen.  I don't think it got
that cold.  I've had a bumper crop
the last couple of years, and I'm
hoping for another nice tree full of
cherries again this year.  I have friends
who like to make pie with them.  When I
got the tree, the guy told me they were
the next best thing to bing cherries.  
Wrong.  They aren't even sweet.  But
they make good pies, I guess.  


This is the triple panel card closed.
It wasn't happy about staying closed.
I put a couple glue dots on it, but it still
wanted to open up.  So, this is it
when it is happy and open.
 

It stands up  on it's own.  You would
have to write your sentiment on the
back of the card.  I guess  you could stamp
something on one of the side panels, but it
would show and I don't think it would
look as good.  The card fits in a 
standard envelope.
 
I am planning on taking the car for an
oil change so I am ready for the trip
to Battle Creek Wednesday.  It's a little
overdue anyway.   Then this afternoon
if it gets warm, I may pull some more
weeds.  I did some yesterday and
my shoulder hurts so much.  :(
But it really needs to be done.  I
keep hoping they will just go away
but no such luck.  Thanks a lot,
Adam and Eve.
 
Happy Monday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...