Thursday, May 4, 2017

Lattice edge

I've had these templates for  years
and I'm not sure why I don't
use them more.  Maybe I'll make
another card with a different edge 
for tomorrow.


This is going to be a Mother's day
card for my mother.  The edge really
adds a "wow" factor, I think.
I should have put it higher, but I 
was having trouble positioning it
so that the inside wouldn't pop over
the top.  Here is how it looks
inside.
 

See what I mean?  Any higher and
it would go over the top.  It could
have gone a little higher, but I tried 
with it 4 or 5 times and finally gave
up getting it positioned right.  The
templates are designed for
a 5x6 card, not the "invitation"
or A-2 sized cards.  
 
I'm glad I decided to mow the lawn
yesterday because it's been raining 
since I woke up and I guess it's
going to rain the rest of the day.
Maybe I'll clean the house.  It
needs to be cleaned.  I probably
won't though.  My arm has started
to hurt a LOT and I don't get a
shot again until the end of the
month.  I think that's a good excuse!
 
May the 4th be with you!
 
Happy Thursday!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...