Thursday, March 17, 2016

Wishing you joy



New card fold.  Sorry the first
one is blurry.  I didn't realize it
until I put it on the computer.  But
you get the idea.  I love this
fold and may make some more!
I don't know if you can tell by the first
picture, but it stands alone.  Most
cards do, I suppose, but not
this cool of a fold! 

The wind nearly blew me away
yesterday!  Still windy
today but not like yesterday.
I can't imagine going through
a hurricane like my sister and
my son, Andy, did with hurricane
Andrew.  I've been in 2 small
tropical storms in South Carolina,
but with the winds the way they
are, you get just a small taste
of a hurricane.  Andy was
visiting Robin when Hurricane
Andrew blew in. They were
scared going through it.  I was
scared because I couldn't get
any news from them.  Every
so often she would be able to call,
but this was way before cell
phones (not that they would
have worked either) and they
had to depend on electricity
to get phone service.  It was something
none of us would like to do again.
She moved to North Carolina
not long after that, LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...