Saturday, March 12, 2016

Stars in the heavens

I am beyond thrilled with
how this nebula card turned
out.  I wasn't sure what I would
put on it once it was finished.  While
I was driving to the store the verse
came to me and I think it fits perfectly!





Sorry, I forgot to crop it.  It looks
just like you are looking into
space!  At least I think it does.  
I'm usually not so excited about
a certain card, but this certainly
is one that I am excited about!




I don't use this word stamp
much because I can't seem to 
get a good image.  So I decided
to turn the stamp upside down,
lay the cardstock on it and rub.
After one try where I missed
some of the sides, it came out pretty
well so maybe I'll use it more.
I don't use the punch much either.
I need to start finding creative 
ways to use what I already have.
There's always new products
that look so fun to play with,
but I should quit buying new
things.  Did I just say that?
As I have an order coming
for some new stamps....
You did not hear that come from
my  lips.  There is no such 
thing as buying too much.
Unless your bills aren't being
paid, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...