Monday, August 14, 2017

Late for Pastor's birthday

You'd think you could count on a
sister to tell you when her brother's
birthday is...especially when he's
the pastor!   But no.  Pam handed me
a note in church yesterday that said:
"FYI-Pastor's birthday is tomorrow".
Thanks.
So his card is going to be a little late!


Guess what?  The stitching site made a
pattern for the sign "Jesus"!  Isn't that cool?
The fingers don't exactly look like fingers
to me and I'm pretty  sure they used the
index finger instead of the middle finger
in the palm, but I will stitch it and you can
judge for yourself.  I just think it was so
cool that they did that for me!
Speaking of signing...I have songs next
Sunday.  One I know but have never
signed since it is new to our church.
Another I've never signed, it is also
new.  One I just plain don't know...
I need a lot of prayer this week!  And 
I will for sure be doing announcements-
or at least attempting to.  I think this
is the next step God wants me to take.
But I'm still kind of focused on the waves
rather than on Him, so that needs to change.

I'm hoping that this week will be a little
quieter and more relaxed than last week.
It was hard to believe that God was in
control of things last week when everything
felt so out of control, but I guess that's 
where faith and trust comes in.  He
got me through it, so that's what counts!
And He brought some blessings my 
way in the midst of all the chaos.
Thank you, Father.

Happy Anniversary to my son Cody,
and his awesome wife, Pam!  Have
a wonderful day!

Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...