Sunday, February 26, 2017

The road to recovery

I was so sick last week.  Thursday
I would have to have gotten better just
to die.  I slept all day.  But I
am on the road to recovery finally.
 I never used to get sick...

I managed to get a card made
in the middle of all that.



 I'm pretty  happy with how it turned
out.  I made the card and then 
realized I didn't have any green
ribbon.  Gasp!  A trip to Hobby
Lobby.  Such an imposition in my
life.  NOT!!  I love that store!  I'm
not sure if I ever made that clear or not.

Today I am signing three songs!
"Forevermore", "I will bow to you",
and "Our God" .  The only thing
I'm a little concerned about is the
last song where the bridge is:
"and if our God is for us then who
then who could ever stop 
us and if our God is with
us then what could stand against?"
It doesn't seem that fast, does it?
I'm here to tell you it is.  And we
don't sign most of those words!
It will be a challenge but I have to
remember it's not about me, it's about
God.  He's going to take my hands
and use them for His glory.  (I hope!)

Before I go practice some more,
a picture of my daughter in law,
Heather, and my three grandsons,
Bradley, Sammy and Wyatt.


Isn't that a great looking bunch?!
 
Also, Congratulations, Judy on your new
grandson!  I'm very glad everyone is doing well!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...