Monday, February 13, 2017

Sun, moon and earth

I've had these peel-off stickers
for a very long time and wasn't sure
what to do with them.  I saw something
similar to this on pinterest (naturally)
and decided to give it a try with 
what I have in my stash.


I like  how it turned out.  I have
no idea what you would use the 
card for.  It's not exactly a birthday
card or any other occasion.  Just a
regular notecard, I guess, which is
what I usually make.  The mesh is
dry wall tape.  It has a sticky side,
so I used that, sprinkled embossing
powder on it and embossed (heated).  
Then I used the eyelets to attach it to the
card.  I got the top ones a little high.  
I should have cut the mesh down a
so I could see what I was doing.  But
no matter.  It still looks OK. 
 
B"Elanna has an appointment with
the vet in two hours and I was 
able to make an appointment with
the dentist for tomorrow!  I didn't even
have to call, just go online.  And...
you can even download and print the
new patient forms and fill them out
right at home.  How convenient!  
How did we ever live without
the internet??
 
Expect to see more stitched cards.
Cody brought over the scans from
the book I have.  There are some
really cute patterns in it.
 
Happy Monday!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...