Sunday, July 17, 2016

Imagine

I guess I should have waited to put
this card on facebook because most
of you have already seen it, but oh, well.
I don't have anything else ready, lol.


I love how it turned out!  I don't use
this mesh stamp very often.  I should.
I have to admit I pretty blatantly 
copied it from pinterest.  Well, I added
my own flair of course, but the core
idea came from there.

Many mornings I can smell the baking
bread coming from the McDonalds bakery
nearby.  It's one of the best smells in the world!
This was not one of those
mornings.  It smelled like someone had
cleaned out their barn.  Since we are 
not exactly in a rural area, I'm not sure how
the smell wafted here, but  I'd rather
have the baking bread smell!

My garage light went out and when
I went to take out the bulb it broke in
the socket.  I look at the breaker box and
it lists the garage as #15- that's NUMBER
15, not HASHTAG.  When in the world did
the pound/number sign become a hashtag
and why is everything hashtag this and hashtag
that?  Anyway, I digress.  I look at the
breaker box to turn off the electricity so I
can get the bulb bottom out of the socket.
As I said, it lists it as #15.  The problem is 
that there are FIVE #15's!!!  What will I
do?  What I always do when I have  an
issue such as this.  Call my brother in law
Larry.  Maybe I can get them to play some
cards tonight, too.  Laurel and I need to
redeem ourselves.  He's worse than John
when it comes to winning.  Or losing for
that matter.  If he loses he says, "Well, I'll
let you have that one".  If he wins he says , "You 
tried your best" or "poor card management"
(he borrowed that one from John).  Very 
condescending and infuriating. I mean, it's
all in good fun, but we are all highly
competitive when it comes to cards and try
to set each other whenever we can.  I was
up to phase six (the card game is phase 10)
with 30 points and he set me 6 times in
a row last time we played!  I need to get even
somehow!  I'll let you know how it turns
out in the next episode....

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...