Sunday, June 18, 2017

Last oval flower

I finished the last flower in the set
and also made all three in the other
thread which I will post tomorrow.


Out of the three I think this is
my favourite.
Yesterday's silent breakfast wasn't
too silent....I thought that might happen,
LOL.
My brother is coming down after
church today and then he and my father are
going to see my mom.  I can't stand to see her
in there one more day so I'm not going.  Also,
she gets overwhelmed easily so it's probably
better that there aren't too many of us
there at one time.  She speaks of Angels all
the time and sees them frequently.  Who
am I to say that God isn't actually allowing
Angels to come and comfort her?  So yesterday
while Coleen and I were out, we went to Hobby
Lobby and I found this sweet Angel figurine
which I will give her tomorrow.

Maybe this will bring her comfort as well.
I probably should take the price tag
off first, though...  Too lazy to take it off
when I was taking the picture!
Happy Father's day to all.  My father has
 been talking about strawberry shortcake for
two weeks now, so that is my gift to him.  When
they come back from the hospital he will have
strawberry shortcake to enjoy.
Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...