Sunday, April 30, 2017

New computer!!

Thanks to my amazing son, Cody,
I now have a new computer!  One
that he says is WAY more than I
need because he built it for gaming.
You know how fast things go out of
date, so  now he has an even newer
gaming computer and I get this one.
I'm so happy.  He asked for a very
reasonable price, too, especially since
he did so much work getting it rebuilt in
a new case, recovering my bookmarks,
etc. which he didn't think he was going
to be able to do.  Thanks, Cody!!


I made this last night and I like how it turned
out, but I must say, it was a real pain.  It's
not a good picture.  I have yet to figure out
how to photograph that satin paper.  It 
catches the flash no matter where I put it
and if I don't have the flash on it doesn't
show up well.    I really love the paper though!
 The pearls are a light pink, but again, don't 
seem to photograph well.  You get the idea, right?!

We had an awesome thunderstorm last night.
I turned off the TV and crawled into bed.
I love sleeping during thunderstorms.


This is Bri all dressed up for prom and
her daddy, Nathan.  He's as bad as
me.  He doesn't dress up unless it's
 an emergency!  

I'm not signing this morning.  Time
to take a break.  Plus, I don't know
the songs that well, LOL.

Happy Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...