Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Christmas banners

I don't usually use banners on
my cards even though they are
"in" right now.  Or maybe they
are on the way out, who knows?
Things change quickly in card making.
I'm not super enthralled with this
card, but it's OK.  I wish I'd done the
banners in lengths that looked more
different.  They are too close in length,
I think.  But anyway...


It's a good way to use up little scraps.
It's hard to see, but there are a
couple little snowflake stickers
as well.
 
Not the best of mornings.  I found out
I dropped 100.00 in my checkbook.  
Math is not my best subject.
Obviously.
Thankfully, I found it before
the bank did and overdrew my
account.  So I guess it's not all
bad.  I'm not sure what made me
check my balance online, but
I think maybe it was God whispering
in my ear.  I've never, ever had an
overdrawn account and I don't 
want to start now.
 
Can you believe that while we are
freezing our tushes off here in 
the Midwest, Tropical storm Otto
is forming in the Caribbean?   
Right now I think I wouldn't 
mind a tropical storm!  Although
I've been through two and they
are no picnic.  I know for a
fact I don't want to experience 
a hurricane!  I know
several people who have including
my sister and son who were in
the middle of hurricane Andrew.
I'll pass, thank you.  But warm
rain and a little wind I would
be able to handle.  Maybe I'll
just take a short trip.  Anyone
have some spare change I can borrow?
 
Happy Tuesday!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...