Wednesday, August 3, 2016

Faith

Something I don't have enough of.  If
I were out walking on the water with
Jesus would I sink?  I hope not, but I'm
afraid I might. 



This shows the card both open and closed.
I cut away about 2 inches of the front so you
could see the decorative paper inside.  I also 
embossed the front panel.  I love how it turned
out.  It didn't look complete though, so I 
added the ribbon and I was very happy
with the it.  It would be a nice card
for someone who is going through a
tough time.  Like I wrote about the other day,
when we are going through hard times
it's easy to forget that God is still there.
It's the faith part that is hard in those times. 
At least for me it is.  I totally believe God
is able to handle my problems but I tend
to want to do it myself.  That's human nature.
Remember your two year old?  "I do it!"
Sometimes I can do it.  Other times I
can't.  I think God gives us things that there's
no way we can handle alone to remind us
that we need to turn to Him.

This is a card from a friend in Texas, Kat.
I love how she used the grunge stamp!  I
think I will try her technique!  She makes 
beautiful cards.

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...