Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Another Bible page


Another Bible page.  I really should
not have undertaken this project.  I
get frustrated with myself because my
artistic ability is less than nothing.  That's 
pretty impressive if you think about
it.  I mean, I can't even draw a stick
figure.  I did one today
that I totally messed up and
not only would I never show another
soul, but I don't even want to look
at it ever again!!!  I guess God doesn't mind 
and that's what counts.  As for this one, I
blatantly copied the whole thing.  Except
for the "love" stamp and you can't
exactly call that mine either.....Well,
maybe someday I will get better.
If not, It's for God anyway, not
for anyone else!  And since He
gave me no artistic ability whatsoever,
I guess He understands.  (I hope!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

great design, not so great colour!

This card didn't come out like I hoped. I don't like the colour of the card stock. But it's still a great design. ...